·
Registered
3,467 Posts
How much property goes with the house?

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Sweet.

We have 1 acre and we are kind of casually looking for something with more property. We've seen several places that were developed as horse properties and on days like today, when it pours down rain all day and the back yard looks like a shallow lake, those covered arenas look pretty practical for a dog owner.

·
Super Moderator
32,585 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I like his color. He looks like the dog from gladiator. I think this sable color makes the dog very intimidating. I see other male german shepherd that are not sable and they don't look as mean. My uncle has one just like yours. Hes about 3 years old now. The first time I seen him, I was afraid to even come in thinking he's going to do something. Its just the color and the eye color. He start jumping all over me, and I was getting scared trying not to run though lol! He just a big baby though! I love sable gsd. My next one I want to be sable. I think I'm going to breed my Yula with my uncles dog. Your dog is very pretty. He look intimidating as well.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
oh you are gonna have some happy doggies! Cisco looks great!

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
Very Nice.. I visualize a SchH field on that property....LOL

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
looks like it will be a wonderful place!! Congrats!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Congrats on the new place! It looks awesome and it looks like you have some happy dogs!

·
Registered
906 Posts
5 acres!! Brody and I are jealous!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts