German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed the last few days he has been licking his front paws alot but checked and it was ok but now I look at them to find out this. What the **** Im doing wrong to be at this point?!? It started to be hot arround here and maybe he's trying to cool off by doing this. Im desperate :(:(:(

·
Registered
10,225 Posts
What are you feeding him? Any pesticides/fertilizers on the lawns? Seasonal allergies? Has he been to the vet yet or does he have an appointment?

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
Contact allergy? What are you putting on your lawn against weeds, bugs, as fertilizer? If you live in an apartment, what are the putting on the grass of the grounds there on the property? Any mulch in the yard? Just thinking aloud here.

·
Registered
15,138 Posts
Looks like an allergy. Lakota who usually only has allergy problems in the late summer is now having problems. His poor ears are flaming red, he is chewing at his feet. It caught me off guard because it is normally a late summer / early fall problem.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Royal Canin German Shepherd and always used royal canin food and had no problem whatsoever. I haven't put anything on the grass so that's the reason im clueless. I thought I would check here first to see if you guys already experienced this kind of problem, if its an allergy type of thing I will take an appointment with the vet asap
$$$ away again

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yea I remember Viper jumped in the water in the ditch behind my yard which is by a farm field and it's aint streaming water so maybe there were pesticide from last year in the frozen water so if its a pesticide case, will it go away like it came or I need to consult anyway??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts