German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Bone tag dog seems to let circle tag dog win. Hilarious. Reminds me when Fiona plays with her friend, Ivan. He outweighs her by 30 pounds and she dominates him. Lol

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
haha that is the most dramatic clip i have seen, how did you produce it?? as in what camera, editor etc, so high def/slow mo and the filters looked great - i would like to be able to do that but i think i will need more than a $50 camera and windows moviemaker.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha that is the most dramatic clip i have seen, how did you produce it?? as in what camera, editor etc, so high def/slow mo and the filters looked great - i would like to be able to do that but i think i will need more than a $50 camera and windows moviemaker.
I shoot professionally and I just picked up a Redrock Micro shoulder rig. I mounted my Canon 1DX on it and just let the dogs do their stuff. I got more pictures on my page. Pictures by Adam Brennan | Picture by Adam Brennan

I donate some of my proceeds to a local German Shepherd Rescue to help out. I got my two girls from them. Best GSD ever! :)

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
ahh, a pro, very nice work on yr site. i think i do a decent enough job with my resources. feel free to critique any of my vids, would love to get some pro tips or advice.

can i ask, why vimeo and not YT???

cheers

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
By the way my dark colored GSD Toly was getting sick of Annie the light colored GSD picking on her so she decided to fight back...got this funny pictures. It wasn't a good move on Toly's part.. Annie knocked her down afterwards and Toly submitted. They are good friends..they just look like they play rough.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ahh, a pro, very nice work on yr site. i think i do a decent enough job with my resources. feel free to critique any of my vids, would love to get some pro tips or advice.

can i ask, why vimeo and not YT???

cheers
I like Vimeo because you can upload HD video and caters more to the creative community. I do pay a yearly fee I think of $60 but it's worth it. The little video of the dogs were just a last minute thing and footage. I need more practice on the new rig to get better. Where's your videos?

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
this vid i started playing with music editing and transitions to get some dramatic effect all el-cheapo camera and windows moviemaker the rest on my channel which are pretty much point and shoot, i thought i was telling a story on below vid but noone ever got it or even viewed it, kind of an ode to my girl mixing stills and vid;

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
this vid i started playing with music editing and transitions to get some dramatic effect all el-cheapo camera and windows moviemaker the rest on my channel which are pretty much point and shoot, i thought i was telling a story on below vid but noone ever got it or even viewed it, kind of an ode to my girl mixing stills and vid;

KING B 0001 - YouTube
Just remember your camera is just the paintbrush to what picture or movie you want to shoot. Having quality equipment will only take you so far and the rest is making the link between your subject and audience. Music will add depth to your movie, but depending on your music it can also ruin what the message you want to give. If you are serious about making videos, think about the message you are giving and how you are composing the shots. The movie might make sense to you but it may not make sense to the audience. So just keep that in mind. It's kind of like the DJ that plays music that they think is cool but the people at the dance don't like it and they don't dance. No connection...

You are brave going after snakes. I am a outdoors person and do archery hunting and I know I wouldn't chase down a snake. Too chicken! lol!

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
thanks for tips, DJ analogy is so true. had no choice, snake was in front yard, rather risk it on my own terms then get a surprise. btw i did not leave the dog alone we worked together.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts