German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jupiter playing. Starting out making my own vids. Just us having some fun! Im in the process of getting some good content and I'm also recording our training so i will post some stuff to get your guys' opinions. thanks and I hope ya'll enjoy!

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
No doubt...Jupiter having some fun.

I just pity the poor ******* that sticks a GoPro in your dog's face down the road.....:grin2:

SuperG

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No doubt...Jupiter having some fun.

I just pity the poor ******* that sticks a GoPro in your dog's face down the road.....:grin2:

SuperG

Yeah! haha I'll have to get him out of attacking it. I have 2 goPro HD Hero 2's that I haven't used in years so I was mainly just trying them out and they are actually pretty glitchy right now. I thought it was pretty funny when he got it at the end though. lol Soon I'll have some more "Intentional" vidoes. Hiking, biking and training. etc.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Jupiter had so much fun that afternoon. Its crazy how they grow right before your eyes. I remember i thought he was big back then but he is tiny in comparison. lol He doesnt try to eat the GoPro anymore. haha

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
Cute video a fun day! Seeing a lot of nice green grass in these videos - jealous lol! Take many videos the grow to fast!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts