LOL!!! Great pic!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
HAHAHAHA! I love this pic!!

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
:wub: Judge:wub: Even if you got your butt kicked. ;)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
too funny!!!! thats a great picture!!

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
One question though, is that Indra?
If so, have you done anything to fix her ear? I noticed they both used to do that thing in the middle and now one is fixed and the other is almost done too :)
Jax has the same thing (just turned 1 yesterday) and I think it's improving but not sure. Do you know what it is?

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
One question though, is that Indra?
If so, have you done anything to fix her ear? I noticed they both used to do that thing in the middle and now one is fixed and the other is almost done too :)
Jax has the same thing (just turned 1 yesterday) and I think it's improving but not sure. Do you know what it is?

No, I have not done anything to get that fixed and I am not sure if I should. Don't know why she's doing it. They've been up completely before she went into teething. Then it went down and she didn't bring it back up until recently.

I honestly don't know if I should or shouldn't tape it. If it's too late to tape it or just leave it as it is.

Sometimes they are completely up, sometimes they have that little swing in it.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
OK then that gives me hope LOL
Indra's are coming along nicely... Jax's ears were both perfectly up at 10 weeks for a while then up and down with teething... it was only when he got older that they started doing that pointing thing.
I thought it may be something specific to some lines or something.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts