German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

This is my first post, so please forgive any errors.

I am trying to help a handsome GSD, Carlos, reach his foster home, tomorrow, Saturday, 15 Jan.

Carlos is currently in Edenton, NC and needs a ride (or two) to Fredericksburg, VA.

Carlos is packed and ready at Chowan Animal Hospital, 1515 Paradise Rd , Edenton, NC. Check out is before NOON on Saturday.

If he could reach the PetsMart off Route 3 in Fredericksburg, VA, we have a ride for the last part of his trip.

Thank you,
Dawn

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dawn,
Not sure if this would help, but SGSR is trying to organize a transport from TN to somewhere in northern VA (I think it's Fredericksburg also) tomorrow also. It might be possible for the last leg of the SGSR run to transport your dog part of the way also....I am the first leg of this trip (to the TN border), so I can't guarantee anything, but you might try to contact Diane (her e-mail is on the Southeast GSD Rescue Facebook page) to see if something could be worked out.

Good luck! Oh, and please let us know if you know of anyone who could cover a leg from Bristol to Wytheville, VA this weekend! LOL

Thanks,
Robin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts