German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Not new to this forum (but its been years and under an old user name that I can no longer access...) but new to the St Petersburg area. We are getting a new puppy in early May and I'm still searching for a highly recommended vet in this area. We use a holistic vet for Sasha (she's 14 1/2) who comes to the house when needed. But she's super expensive. If anyone can recommend one I would greatly appreciate it. We did go to Central Animal Hospital and didn't love it - so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Hello! I no longer live in Florida but I did for 28 years and the best vet hands down I’ve ever met is Jack Landess at Nokomis Animal clinic. He and his staff genuinely care for all the animals they treat and he even treats exotics and zoo animals. It’s a bit of a drive for you but worth it!

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Yikes, that is WAY south!!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Not in the know of any Holistic Vet in the area (there may be some, I just don't know them), however; we are very please with the training that Natalia Balabanov did with Red, starting at age 7 months with board and train for 4 weeks. He is now 15 months, and is an obedient, well behaved member of our family. She is located in Plant city, and you have to reserve a slot for your dog's training in her kennel before hand.
Best of luck!

Attachments

·
Registered
708 Posts
It’s only an hours drive... not what I’d consider WAY far away. I’d drive twice that for Dr. Landess!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts