German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never never ever ever never trust a puppy. They look all cute an innocent and you think they just want to snuggle up next to you in the car. Then, next thing you know, you're trying to figure out how in the world you got poop in your new purse. :angryfire:

·
Registered
485 Posts
:spittingcoffee:

·
Registered
31,983 Posts
I hope it wasn't one of those 800-1600$ purses...

Puppy chews siding on house -- 159$ to fix.

Puppy chews molding around door -- 108$ to fix.

Puppy chews cedar dog house to smitherines -- 208$ to replace,

Puppy chews coolaroo cot -- 29$ to replace,

Puppy chews pooper scooper spade -- 29$ to replace,

Puppy puts poo in purse -- priceless!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I can beat that one! When Zoe was much younger, she was going through a "I wanna eat my poop" phase. We were on a car ride to grab lunch and she puked up her poo into my purse and my lap...I lost my appetite...

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
:rofl: I am so sorry but if it were me posting you would me rolf too! I do feel bad for you though but really what great aim your pup has!

You will look back on this and laugh someday :D

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:rofl: I am so sorry but if it were me posting you would me rolf too! I do feel bad for you though but really what great aim your pup has!
He's not my pup, I was transporting him for the rescue. I save the little bugger from death row and this is how he thanks me!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
OMG!!! Thats sooooo funny!! Very cute though. I think I would laugh so hard I cry if that happend to me. Priceless...... :D

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was actually transporting two GSD-mix pups for rescue. They are about 5 months old, too big to go into one crate, but my car is too small for 2 crates. The purse is fairly small. :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
He's not my pup, I was transporting him for the rescue. I save the little bugger from death row and this is how he thanks me!
Wow, that's one of the JOYS of rescue transport you don't usually hear about!! Thanks for the advice, will keep it in mind!! *lol*

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Oh, so gross. But really, really funny!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts