German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I be concerned? Jax pissed all over the van, repeatedly yesterday, but today has been completely fine. Slept for 8 hours, went out, then went out a few hours later, no issues at all. Could it have just been anxiety that caused him to go everywhere? I can take him to a vet, but as of today he doesn't seem like he needs any treatment.

·
Registered
7,220 Posts
We had a weird day with Ollie like this and the vet suspected hormones/prostate. He was young about a year old I think. We did bloodwork just to be sure and all came back good. Come accross any females in heat? This may have been what triggered Ollie's pee day. Any time they do anything out of sorts a vet visit should be in order.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We had a weird day with Ollie like this and the vet suspected hormones/prostate. He was young about a year old I think. We did bloodwork just to be sure and all came back good. Come accross any females in heat? This may have been what triggered Ollie's pee day. Any time they do anything out of sorts a vet visit should be in order.
I'll bring him to a vet on monday, but 0 contact with other dogs in general lately.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts