German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Max is a 1 yr old german shepherd. He usually stays with me and my father at our house. But for the past ten days he has stayed with me and my mother at her house. About the second day there he started to sleep alot. he still had energy to play but he would sleep as soon as we got inside. now were back at my dads house and max is still sleepy and is constantly yawning. I thought it was heatt stroke so i turned up the AC and cooled him down by rubbing ice packs on his paws and belly. Or is this just the puppy growing out of him. (i hope not i love his playfull personality) Even on our walk he saw some of his best friends around the neighborhood didennt even give them a glace. so i was wondering if anyone knew whats going on! Thanks sorry for the mis-spellings hasily wrote, Thanks again....Myles!

·
Registered
30,390 Posts
Well...it's been really hot lately and that could be the reason.

Has he been around any strange dogs?

Is he eating? Drinking? Vomiting? Diarhea?

How does he look? Does he look like he's out of it? Are his eyes all glassy like he doesn't feel well? Is he lethargic?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all!

Ive been doing the same things with Max and he seems to be getting his playfulnes back. Im still keeping a close eye on him though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts