German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This girl has been in the Imperial County Animal Control Shelter for two weeks and could possibly get put down this Thursday (9-19-13). This is all of the info the shelter gives on her:

"G-045 Bombay Beach (#32108) [This is where she was found]
Female. Shepherd mix, tri.

Vaccinated DAPPv, Bordetella &
Ivermectin on 8/30/13.

Available 9/06/13"

Link: Imperial County Public Health Department

I have shared and shared her pictures on facebook and with rescue organizations to no avail. The adoption fee is low (adopt fee+spay=$85) so if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Beautiful dog. If she was in a shelter in my area she wouldn't have been there two weeks, someone would have snatched her up. I hope and pray someone gives her a good home.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I want her so bad, but it is not the right time for me. So, instead I have been sharing GSDs with others trying to get them adopted out.

By the way, the same shelter just got another GSD or high mix today.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sad news, I believe that this girl was put down yesterday evening. Not only her, but a few other shepherd mixes. They are no longer listed, and they usually list the animals as "adopted" if any of them get adopted. There is a slim possibility that she was transferred to the humane society, but I see no evidence of this. Once again, I really wish I could have taken her in, but my parents wont allow it.

There is another GSD (or at least it is a high mix) in the same shelter that has not been put down. Please consider adopting!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Sad :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts