German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Is there any other info on this girl? She is so pretty, I would be interested in helping her.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
I know that our intake officer contacted Dina (Deena?) at the PG shelter about this one. I'll ask for an update.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I know that our intake officer contacted Dina (Deena?) at the PG shelter about this one. I'll ask for an update.

Thank you so much.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Bump

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Is there anyway to get this young girl to me?

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
She is still listed on petfinder, I am going to call and see what is going on with her.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hu, I just checked the PF page, and the title of the page (up in the title bar and also if you try to bookmark) is now "Adopted Dog..." fwiw.

·
Registered
24,301 Posts
I do not see that?

Animal Any Barnyard Bird Cat Dog Horse Pig Rabbit Reptile Small & Furry
(See All)Breed

See more pets like this

A341320

German Shepherd Dog Mix: An adoptable dog in Upper Marlboro, MD

Large • Adult • Female

More about A341320

Pet ID: A341320
A341320's Contact Info

Prince Georges County Animal Management Group, Upper Marlboro, MD

·
Registered
184 Posts
When I go to the page that the dog is on, at the VERY top of the page is a title bar that says "Petfinder Adopted Dog | German Shepherd Dog ... etc". Also, if you try to bookmark the page, it now says the word adopted (where it did not before): "Petfinder Adopted Dog | German Shepherd Dog | Upper Marlboro, MD | A341320.". If you had it bookmarked previously, you have to first remove that, then re-bookmark.

·
Registered
184 Posts
:) Sorry, I should've said that it's the *browser's* title bar at the tip top of the page. Not PF's. Probably would've been clearer that way - sorry!

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
We called PG County several times about this girl and they did not get back to us on her. If they have a dog that is on the short list, they usually get back to us pretty quickly.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Risa, one of our wonderful volunteers, went to PG County shelter today and all GSDs that were there have been adopted. If more come in (which happens on pretty much a daily basis - this shelter is huge!) Dina, who is our liason there, will get in touch with us.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts