German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while since I posted pictures of my knuckle head lol. These pictures were taken at one of Easton's favorite spots, baseball field. He is 8 months to the day.
He has the longest tounge I've ever seen lol, and he always has it flopping out to the side lol....he is starting to fill in and I noticed his bark has really become deeper all of a sudden. Hope you all enjoy :wild:

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Very handsome young man, nice pics..

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Easton is a very handsome boy, thanks for sharing him with us.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You are welcome. I love him to death. He is turning into a looker, but we all think that of our beloved pets lol. I will post more pictures or try to each month so I can get a outside view of how he is developing.
From what you see, what color sable do you guys think he is? Org he was dark mahogany sable as a pup, but other then his ears, I say he is looking more and more like his mother, and or Black sable?

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
he is So Handsome!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you, Fuzzy, I liked Easton also, that's what he was named from day one at the breeder, and it just grew on me. Not a common name for a Shepherd, though a lot of people ask me where I got it lol, and give me a look, as if ohh I was waiting for a different or stronger name? like what does that mean?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts