German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a follow up thread to thank everyone who heard me out regarding Zaidy's using the bathroom in the house; among other issues. I started potty training over from scratch, cleaned my floor with enzyme cleaner and scrubbed her in the tub for a good hour; I've started redirecting her attempting to roll in her pee outdoors and... I've honestly listened to others regarding an animal communicator, I sat and made my kids and husband sit in a circle around Zaidy and we decided to have a family meeting including her! We explained why we were upset; and why I've been so sick, I've been doing better though; and she hasn't had one accident!! NOT ONE! I'm so shocked, she's even stopped submissive peeing since the meeting, I can't thank you guys and gals enough! I'm waiting on her kennel to be shipped, because it won't fit in my car here it is: Lucky Dog Uptown Dog Kennel - Kennels - Crates & Kennels - PetSmart I'm so excited, we decided to go with some one on one classes with hubby and Zaidy as well I even caught him giving her a be good for mommy speech at 4 am this morning! (I of course act as though I heard nothing) I think to keep this behavior up with her potty issues, we'll be set up for taking her out every 4 hours for a few months! (She's also on a bland diet; getting ready to switch to TOTW) THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN! (SORRY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE LINK CLICKABLE!)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
yay!!! glad things are getting better for you!!!!

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Awesome news!!! :)

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
That is wonderful news!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
right on !!