German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, Wanted to update on how Sadie and her litter of 11 are doing. Here's the thread I started when I first joined (reminder of who Sadie and I are). "Need help and support. My beautiful girl is pregnant and it's obviously my fault". Well as you all know, Sadie had 11 beautiful babies and all are still doing great. I was able to find wonderful homes for all. We did keep one of the males. His name is Cisco and he is great. I'm attaching a few pics of the pups that I have gotten from the new owners. Thank you again to all that helped me through this. Update on Sadie. She was spayed on July 14th. She is doing great. I used to have a hard time keeping weight on her and now I have to watch her weight. She has definitely put on the pounds. She is weighing 75lbs now. We also neutered Cisco on Sep 22nd. He is 5 1/2 months old and weighs in at 52lbs as of this last saturday. Thanks again and hope you enjoy the pictures.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
what beautiful babies! So Glad they are all in happy homes, you did a good job!

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Awww they are gorgeous! So pleased all is going well :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both. I think they have all turned out beautiful. Everyone is looking like mama except my Cisco. He is going to look more like his grandfather.

·
Registered
262 Posts
They are good looking pups. I especially like the dark intense face on Cisco

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love Sadie to death and she is beautiful but I also like the dark mask. He is only 5 1/2 mo. old so we will see if he keeps it. Since most of the other pups have already lightened up like mama, I'm crossing my fingers that he will stay dark. If he doesn't, it won't change the fact that we love him no matter how he looks.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
All beautiful!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pretty babies and good for you for spaying/neutering!
Thank you! I loved all the puppies but definitely would not recommend anyone going through an unplanned litter. It was tough (and rewarding :)) but without everyone's help from this site, I don't know how I would have made it. It's was alot of work making sure they stayed healthy, and making sure they were given lots of attention so that they would make wonderful family members for others. Sadie and I made it through though. 11 beautiful, healthy bundles of joy!!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Beautiful dogs. I especially like the black face on Cisco. He looks a lot like my Max (see my aviatar pic.)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Beautiful dogs. I especially like the black face on Cisco. He looks a lot like my Max (see my aviatar pic.)
Max is so handsome. How old is he?

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Aw...... beautiful dogs ! Wow 11 pups, good job there ! ;) Glad you found a home for all. :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:D Thank you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts