German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a long time since i posted on Lilah my foster fail, hard to believe shes a bit over 9 years, shes still bouncing around like a puppy, still full of energy, shes has become a Registered therapy dog with ATD formally T.D.Inc, and few months ago she became a member of the Michigan War Dog Memorial K9 Salute Team, we were in attendance last month to inter Cena, the Marine war dog, we started out on the howling team where the dogs howl on command for the last salute Lilah did fine the first time but Lilah being Lilah decided shes not going to howl, so we are with the support team which kneels behind the howlers, either way i`m very proud for her and I to be a member of the team

found out yesterday we will be burying another MWD, Leona , the handler will be flying up from Lackland AF Base in Texas dont have all the details yet but either Nov 4 or Nov 11,
A few pics of Miss Lilah

Attachments

·
Registered
27,228 Posts
Thank you for sharing the update of ms Lilac/Lilah! I was wondering how she was doing, and can't believe how fast time has flown by.
That is amazing that you and her are part of the Salute Team! Does she howl?
I still remember that day we transported her to you. Give her a hug from me and Tori!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
It's easy to see why she was a foster fail. What a pretty girl.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for sharing the update of ms Lilac/Lilah! I was wondering how she was doing, and can't believe how fast time has flown by.
That is amazing that you and her are part of the Salute Team! Does she howl?
I still remember that day we transported her to you. Give her a hug from me and Tori!
she did howl the first time, then decided she was not going to howl anymore, she howl`s at home a lot, I had to triple check, but she is 9 3mo, I remember she was listed as a Chow mix around 14 months old at the humane society, i figured at the time she was around 8 to 9 months old, and no chow mix, thanks again for the transport, and I gave her a hug for you guys

1 - 5 of 5 Posts