German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is still with us. She still is doing OK, no pain or obvious discomfort, however, last night I noticed something that made my heart sink. She rolled on her back so I could rub her belly, and I could really feel the tumor in her, right below her ribcage where her liver should be. I could not feel it last week. Right now, the only thing keeping her from getting really sick is the Pred, but it is just a matter of time before it cannot keep the symptoms cloaked. So, that is where we are right now. I am half expecting to wake and find her gone. So, we just go, one day at a time.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Thank you for the update - I think of Jazzy often. You feel the tumor, but she is still enjoying the belly rubs. How much better to be the dog and live life in each happy moment.

Hang in there and keep enjoying each day she is with you, Richard.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
It sounds like under the circumstances,
you and Jazzy are handling the situation so well!!!

And like Skye'sMom said, enjoy each day as it comes - doesn't get much better than that!!!

Hugs to both of you and I'll continue keeping you two in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
i am thinking about you and wishing the best for you and jazzy, richard. as you know, you and hannah are responsible for my being here. take good care, many blessings to you and your pack...k

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Richard, this must be so hard for you. I know your dogs are your world, and how much you love them. You and Jazzabell are in my thoughts

·
Registered
117 Posts
please give her a gentle hug for me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts