German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just brought our 4 month old German Shepherd (kirra) home from the breeder yesterday. I am a little confused... She is such a SWEETIE though, When we first brought he home she was really shy she ran behind the couch, now not so much but she will run to you wanting you to cuddle with her, Infact all she wants to do is cuddle lol do you own a GSD like her ? Our Male Drake, he was really Hyper and Spunky at 8 weeks she is 14 months and very tame.
I do understand this is all new to her she is used to the outsite, she has been outside when the breeder has her. Infact if we take her outsite she acts like a different dog and wants to PLAY lol but inside its like she doesnt know what toys are and she just wants to cuddle.
We did introduce her to the family yesterday and she didnt act like she met a stranger very friendly just very tame,
She is our 2nd German Shepherd. Her papers said
SIRE: Sandrock Sean Thornton
DAM: Sandrock Baton Rouge

I love the facts she is tame and wants to cuddle. But should i try to make her play ? Maybe it is just because this is all new to her right now
Shes so sweet

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Yes, she sure does seem like a lovely pup. If I were you, I would enjoy her. Especially the cuddling part. I agree with you, it is all new to her so I wouldn't push her into playing indoors. When you want to play with her, take her outside.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys ! I am enjoying her shes so sweet we are so glad to have her !!
By the way she has starting squeaking a few toys now and i love the fact shes a cuddle bug ! lol I hope she stays that way !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts