German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
11,005 Posts
Aw well they'll make fine pets for someone.
Surprised they didn't tote them over to the walmart parking lot to sell 'em. That's where the best dogs can be found ;)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahahaha... seriously though... I love the "sloped SGD vs Pure bred GSD" bit, didn't you ??:eek:

·
Banned
11,005 Posts
Aw I had to go back and look :(
The JRT lives on a chain.

Wonder how many of these puppies are going to be little and white...??

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
The beauty of a dog comes from its heart and its soul, and you can see it in its eyes.

To those who love and are loved---nothing else matters.

Love is all that matters.

I hope every puppy goes to a person that will give them as much love in return as they will receive.

Everything else fails, fades away or is forgotten. The memory of true love can bring tears despite the passage of years, or the amassing of immense wealth, power or fame.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I found one thing right...at least they know it is shepherd and not shepard. Last summer when I started looking at puppies I did look at the Kijiji adds (Don't worry I have found my way to the forums and became "enlightened" lol ). My husband said "Lets get a shepard, they seem to be cheaper than the shepherds" :D

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I found one thing right...at least they know it is shepherd and not shepard. Last summer when I started looking at puppies I did look at the Kijiji adds (Don't worry I have found my way to the forums and became "enlightened" lol ). My husband said "Lets get a shepard, they seem to be cheaper than the shepherds" :D

:D That's hilarious.
Yes...at least they did get the spelling right.
I can't count the number of times it's spelled incorrectly in ads and breeder websites :eek:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The beauty of a dog comes from its heart and its soul, and you can see it in its eyes.

To those who love and are loved---nothing else matters.

Love is all that matters.

I hope every puppy goes to a person that will give them as much love in return as they will receive.

Everything else fails, fades away or is forgotten. The memory of true love can bring tears despite the passage of years, or the amassing of immense wealth, power or fame.
I too hope these pups find great homes, they deserve to !
I am poking fun at the poster of the add, not the situation or the pups;)

I agree with your post, I just think it's sad that the owner didn't care enough about his dogs to educate himself as to what type of dog he owns.

And the picture.... is that really the best he could do to showcase the mama ?
Then there is the poor JRT who is chained to the tree....

I seriously hope he gets the dog spayed after this.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
I too hope these pups find great homes, they deserve to !
I am poking fun at the poster of the add, not the situation or the pups;)

I agree with your post, I just think it's sad that the owner didn't care enough about his dogs to educate himself as to what type of dog he owns.

And the picture.... is that really the best he could do to showcase the mama ?
Then there is the poor JRT who is chained to the tree....

I seriously hope he gets the dog spayed after this.
Unfortunately, if he can sell all the puppies for $450 each without any titles, health tests, papers, or anything on them, she will likely be bred many more times.
If a dog can make a BYB money, they'll keep breeding, more often than not.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I love the bit on the "Rehoming & Adoption" tab. "Things you should know about buying or adopting a pet. While pet sellers can be reputable individuals or breeders who treat their animals well, the ease of selling pets over the Internet also makes it attractive to careless, irresponsible breeders and scammers."

What the heck is a "slope back" German Shepherd?

Please tell me that gas can in the background doesn't actually have gas in it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts