German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
That would be a great set up to have in the backyard lol! The border collie was really impressive not sure why the owner did not call in that clear alert but easy for me to say sitting on my couch lol! Interesting to see the dogs looking at the handlers and the different alerts. In the second episode nice to see a gsd beat a mal lol. It’s nice to watch the owners enjoy their dogs and they get to show off their skills on national T.V.!

·
Registered
15 Posts
The GSD from the second episode was very impressive. You could see the bond he had with his handler.

·
Premium Member
4,630 Posts
That little bull dog was on fire. Lol what was he mixed with. He was impressive in the bone yard. So much fun
They called him a "Shorty Bull Dog"

From dogbreedinfo.com and dog-learn,com : The founders of the Shorty Bull are Jamie Sweet and Amy Krogman the Shorty Bull Society in the US.
The name ‘Shorty Bull’ has been trademarked by Sweet and Krogman. The Shorty Bull is a new line of bulldogs that are being bred in the miniature size. Unlike a lot of other bully breeds bred down in size, the Shorty Bulldog does not contain Boston Terrier or Pug in its lines. These dogs are being bred for their working ability and physical traits and not solely on looks. The Shorty Bull is a fairly new, small bulldog breed that is descended from Staffordshire Bull Terrier and the French & English Bulldogs.

Such an entertaining show! Just makes ya smile!!! :D

·
Super Moderator
32,127 Posts
That was awesome that the underdog won! Again, two dogs did not want to go in the water. One dog wasn't even interested in the ball to pull down the ladder. I wonder if since the show is new the competitors didn't know exactly what they'd be doing. You'd think they'd work on swimming if their dog was weak in that area and they knew that swimming would be part of the course.

The longcoat, Blitz, looked a lot like Keefer. 💕

·
Super Moderator
4,614 Posts
Do any of you know how many days they wait to release the show to the internet? I tried to watch on the A&E page but episode 3 was still locked.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I am loving this show! The shorty bull was awesome. He was so composed, all about business and smart.

@car2ner if you have a roku tv you can download the A&E channel and they let you watch three episodes of your choosing for free. I’m not sure what the cost is after that though.

Also I’m pretty sure the competitors are given an advance notice to work on what will be on the show because they show previews of the dogs practicing. You would think anyway!

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
We have been watching this today (have TV at the cabins we're staying at) and while the other two could care less, Agis is FASCINATED watching the dogs on this show! He's so focused, it's hilarious!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts