German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to fill out the UKC registration papers and I realized that I have no idea what I am doing.

Its asking for Lulu's pedigree but because of the way its placed on the registration paper I am not to sure how to fill it out.

Here is the link to Lulus pedigree. Rabia x Samer

If you scroll all the way down you will see it. Please help.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
I can see why it's a little confusing. Are you confused how to write it in or what to write? If you're confused how to write it in... it's kind of hard to explain like this.

They're basically asking for three generation and not to include titles. Just put the dog's registered names. Sire and dame. Their sires and dams. And their sires and dams.

Still confused? It says you can just photocopy and send them something in the directions. Do you have an AKC copy that your breeder gave you?

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am confused as to how to write it in. No I dont have it yet. I just got the AKC registration papers. There was some DNA hang up with lulus mum and I havent done the transfer yet.

Is it possible that someone can list from top to bottom the order in which the names should go?

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
From top to bottom, it should go exactly in this order:

Basko del Cerbero
Anouc-Lar Leomegy
Iskra Leomegy
Samer z Kurimskeho haje
Camp vom Mühlteich
VÝBORNÁ Pira Hartis Bohemia 5JV1/P
VÝBORNÁ Danni Tobani 5JV1/P
Arras Michaelus
Zaro Policia - Slovakia
Muska Policia - Slovakia
Rabia Cierna Vdova
Panto Anrebri
Imma Cierna vdova
DOBRA Baska Sibeti

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
"PedigreeYou may handwrite your dog’s complete three generation pedigree below or attach a photocopy. Please include any UKC numbers as the pedigree will appear exactly as it is written below. Do not include titles or degrees. Please be sure that handwriting is legible and photocopies are of sufficent quality and size for reading." Why don't you submit a photocopy instead of copying the information out by hand?

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"PedigreeYou may handwrite your dog’s complete three generation pedigree below or attach a photocopy. Please include any UKC numbers as the pedigree will appear exactly as it is written below. Do not include titles or degrees. Please be sure that handwriting is legible and photocopies are of sufficent quality and size for reading." Why don't you submit a photocopy instead of copying the information out by hand?
I am not filling it in by hand, I was typing it up. So other than knowing where to put what I wasnt having a problem.

And Lucy thank you, I really appreciate it.

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
I never write in my pedigree, I just print one from the pedigree database and send that in with the form.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts