German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Some of you may remember Tye from his pics at 4 and 5 months, well he is now 8 months and I'd like some new critiques. Thanks

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
hoo hoo hoo! SEND HIM TO ME!!!!

His croup seems a bit steep, and upper arm a little short perhaps, but there's really nothing about him I don't like!

Aesthetically the only thing I'd like to see is less white on the chest, but his color and pigment are GORGEOUS! What are his lines again?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He is from Hellwigg shepherds in Ont. So Am/Can show lines. He is super tempered too. I just added some pics in the picture section as well. Really I never noticed any white on his chest before and looking at him sleeping on the floor I don't see any so there isn't much. I guess the bright outside with snow must be brighter than my living room.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
No wonder I like him! I've ALWAYS loved the Hellwig lines! Kai is my favorite!

·
Registered
932 Posts
he is very nice, he is show quality for sure, I say if you was into that he could do very well in the akc ring, handsome boy anyone say drool...lol

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Wow Trudy, Tye is stunning. I wish I could offer a critique, but I'm mostly a tourist in this section.

When do you plan on showing him next?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jackie: He is a Kai son and Wendy thinks he looks a lot like his dad.

Janet: Thanks I hope so, but he also needs to do obedience, herding, agility and tracking, so he will be a busy boy.

Cara: I don't know, I'd like to try one more show as a pup then wait til someone tells me he is ready. So far he kinda is goofy and tries to eat pockets and leashes when in training.
Thanks for the kind words.

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
Masculine young male that is a bit stretched at this age. High withers, good angle of croup, but it could be longer. Excellent shoulder, though the upper arm is a bit straighter than I like. His rear angluation is excellent for his lines, but a bit too much for my tastes. It doesn't balance well with the front. Very good length of leg and bone. I won't just his pasterns and feet with the snow. Very nice dark color and excellent mask.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Quote:Jackie: He is a Kai son and Wendy thinks he looks a lot like his dad.
That would explain why he's so red, red, RED!!!

Geez, apparently I've been in this long enough that I'm starting to recognize lines o_O

Send him down to Wisconsin for me to play with xD!

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
beautiful!!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm bumping this one so people will see a head shot and be able to compare 2 months different in age, and inside vs outside in the snow with me stacking and not doing it well or often.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts