·
Registered
1,221 Posts
He is gorgeous!!

Tanya

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
A slightly stretched male with an ok withers and a very short croup. Excellent angulation front and rear with very good length of upper arm. Very good secondary sex characteristics, dark color and face. I would like to see tighter feet. He looks like he toes out a bit on the right front.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks you really nailed it, he does toe out, less now than before, I don't know if it will ever be straight but it gets better. He is definitely male, most showline people find him too heavy headed and think he must have German lines. I love his deep colour and dark eyes. He has the same dad as Sin my daughter's dog. Both have good colour and temperment and trainability

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Too heavy headed? Not possible, IMO!

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Originally Posted By: LiesjeToo heavy headed? Not possible, IMO!
I agree!

I think he is handsome!!!

I like the big ol'heads.. lol..

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone, Elizabeth we should try to meet next time I come to Guelph to visit my daughter. Where will you train for Schutzhund? If you'd like to see more pics and of my Maine Coon Cayenne look on my facebook, Trudy Calvert

I'd love to see your Maine Coon too

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
I love Kai kids <3 I still want to steal him, Trudy!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jackie I hope you checked out Sin's pics in the next lower post, he is also a Kai son, There are also pics of others on Wendy's pages, he has produced very well

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Trudy, I go to the Hellwig site often. I still want one of her dogs x.x The heads on her Shepherds are REALLY consistent and as they should be! Nice and broad, good fill through the muzzle, no flat cheeks! I'll take it over the collie headed ones I see!

Sin looks SO fantastic!

I wish there were more Kai kids around!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts