German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dog found abandoned in the rain at Auburn boat launch
Officials are trying to find whoever abandoned a dog in Auburn.
Someone left the dog, apparently named "Goldy", tied to a post at the boat launch Tuesday morning. The animal control officer says the female Shih Tzu was likely abandoned. Goldy was left wet and cold with a note nearby that read: "Please take me home. My name is Goldy. I am good with kids." The dog is now being treated at the Greater Androscoggin Humane Society in Lewiston

Portland police looking for woman who stole puppy
Police in Portland are looking for a woman who apparently stole a puppy.
"Maverick" is a 10 month old black lab pit bull mix. His owner says he had tied him to a pole on Free Street Sunday. When he came out from shooting a game of pool around 6:00 in the evening, Maverick was missing. Security video showed a middle aged woman untying the dog and walking off with him.

·
Registered
686 Posts
No doubt about it we "Maineahs" can be crazy! ;)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No doubt about it we "Maineahs" can be crazy! ;)
LOL! I,m not a Maineah...I do have a beach house in Maine, so I like to keep up with the local news. Does that make me part Maineah?

·
Registered
686 Posts
I'm not sure . . . maybe if you "pahk yoah cah in tha dooah yahd" LOL, sorry common joke in my hometown in rural Maine. I'm a Mainer born and raised but some how did not acquire the stereotypical accent. I wonder if that makes me a "not Mainer"?:D

In all seriousness though, you would not believe some of the crazy stuff that goes on in Maine considering the population. I work at a veterinary clinic in one of the "cities" and some of the stuff I see/hear is NUTS!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HA HA! We pahk the cah in hahvad yahd around here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts