German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tractor Supply is one of my favorite places to take Hondo. It's a fairly large store, they have all types of interesting things to check out. And they sell all kinds of canine and equine products. I've rarely run into rude people and/or rude pets! It's just a fun place to hang out.

Well, they had the nerve to send us a detailed list of all of my expenditures from 2010! And of course Hubby got it first! I spent $700 on non-food related items last year alone! Most of it was treats, toys, beds, magazines, a shirt or two for me...just a bunch of 'extra' stuff that I just got to have!

Certainly, hubby doesn't expect me to go shopping and not buy anything!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
OMG, I would be in so much trouble if TSC did that to me. I practically live in TSC and my expenditures list would be a mile long.:blush: I am so excited if I can get out of that store for under a $100 matter of fact it is an outright miracle if I do.

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG, I would be in so much trouble if TSC did that to me. I practically live in TSC and my expenditures list would be a mile long.:blush: I am so excited if I can get out of that store for under a $100 matter of fact it is an outright miracle if I do.

Well, watch the mail! It might be something new, I don't recall getting it before.

I told hubby, "Really? Wow! Bet you're glad that they don't allow dogs in Zales!"

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
hahaha! Panzer & I love TSC too. We even practiced for our CGC there.

I had to call Best Buy customer service to try to find warranty information on a microwave, but couldn't remember the date of purchase. The guy, as he was scrolling through our history, says, "Wow there are a lot of video games on here." Uh, yeah, you'd think I was married to a 16-year-old. I'll have to keep this in mind if I get a TSC statement. :D

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Thanks for the head's up. I'll have to get to the PO box before DH does. ;)

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Well, watch the mail! It might be something new, I don't recall getting it before.

I told hubby, "Really? Wow! Bet you're glad that they don't allow dogs in Zales!"
Did you have your address in their system for a backorder or raincheck? How did they get the addresses to send the lists out? I am just curious. I am really not afraid to get into trouble by hubby-he is a cool guy and he knows I spend a lot on the animals. He really doesn't mind now if I was spending all that money on shoes(my addiction:D) then I would be scared to get an expenditure list and performing some mission impossible stuff to get to that mailbox before him.:) I am just wondering about the addresses thing?

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
With today's technology, they just need your name..and they double check your zip code. You get all the special ads etc that come by via mail flyer.

Hubby is a good guy, he really doesn't get mad. I just hate it when my faults are pointed out to me!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
With today's technology, they just need your name..and they double check your zip code. You get all the special ads etc that come by via mail flyer.

Hubby is a good guy, he really doesn't get mad. I just hate it when my faults are pointed out to me!
Ok, I gotcha. I will probably get one too. Now I will have to come up for a reason for why Jamie needs 5 jolly balls.lol:p

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
I need to check this place out. ihave one 5 minutes from my house and have yet to go in there. The way everybody on here talks about it though, that needs to change.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I just assumed those statements were sent to business accounts. :eek:

Yep, its sort of fun to see the itemized list. But then again, when you do your business on quickbooks, you can always see those sorts of lists.... and believe me, the expendatures can sure get depressing. :cry:

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Oh boy... that is what I kind of spent just within the two months we are here. Granted 400 bucks went on dog food. The rest were spent on collars, cat litter, toys, horsestuff... I love tractor supply :D

Even found decorational stuff. Some very cute lamps that I just love. :)

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
I need to check this place out. ihave one 5 minutes from my house and have yet to go in there. The way everybody on here talks about it though, that needs to change.
It is a wonderful store. I don't have a Petsmart near me so this is the place to go around here.This is the only place that carries high quality food for all animals near me. It has a little bit of everything in there. It is one stop shopping for me. I can get all my dog, cat and rabbit supplies all under one roof. There is plenty of tools/gadgets to keep hubby busy too.:D

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You can buy nearly any type of animal feed, and animal toys, and feed bowls for all of your animals and salt blocks for your horses, and wormer for your pig, and a halter and lead rope for your horse and a pair of jeans, and new boots, and gloves and rods for welding, and a welding machine to go with your welding rods and a bird house, and a toy for that kid who's birthday you forgot, and those yummy chewy cherry slices, and a tool box for your truck and a lawn mower, and shavings for your stalls and decorations for your home............

·
Registered
669 Posts
:eek: As much money I spend at TSC, I should just buy stock in the company or just get a job there. Wonder what kind of worker discounts they offer.....:D

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
You can buy nearly any type of animal feed, and animal toys, and feed bowls for all of your animals and salt blocks for your horses, and wormer for your pig, and a halter and lead rope for your horse and a pair of jeans, and new boots, and gloves and rods for welding, and a welding machine to go with your welding rods and a bird house, and a toy for that kid who's birthday you forgot, and those yummy chewy cherry slices, and a tool box for your truck and a lawn mower, and shavings for your stalls and decorations for your home............
LOL, it's like Wal-Mart for farmers. :)

·
Registered
2,883 Posts

I am pretty sure I don't need salt blocks for horses or wormer for pigs but it sounds like a cool place to check out anyway!

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
LOL, love all the posts. One nice thing about being single, I don't have to explain why I spent all my extra money on sqeaky toys ,bully sticks and plush toys to anyone! LOL Not even going to mention how much I spend on balls!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts