German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,168 Posts
What the OP is looking for is a specific HS prong collar that is made from curogan. Curogan is a copper-tin-alloy metal with a high copper portion, thus the reddish color of the collar. There are some additives which make curogan strong but without any nickel.

I have not seen this collar in a 2.25mm size. I think the smallest I've seen it is the 3.2mm. All of the HS 2.25mm prong collars I've seen have been either stainless or chrome.

· Registered
1,168 Posts
Yes, precisely - thank you.

I couldn't find it online but someone I train with has one - I will ask her where she got it but I was SURE I could find it on the internet...
I checked the 2010 catalog and they don't have the collar in 2.25mm. The smallest they are making appears to be 3.2mm. I'm guessing it would be a difficult find online. I'd ask the person who already has one where they got theirs. It could be a new item for the 2011 catalog and not widely available yet or it could be a discontinued item as they stopped making it in the size you are looking.

Good luck...I hope you can find it online but I have a feeling it's going to be a tough find. :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.