German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am planning on putting Wolfie on my Christmas card this year. I got him a Santa Hat. I put it on him today to see if he would wear it. He wears it, so with a little adjustment to the hat, and some background scenery, it should be a good pic!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
He is soooo adorable!!!!!:wub:

Thanks allot if my wife sees these pics she will be gone to the mall in a flash to get Molly one:silly:

·
Registered
798 Posts
He's so cute!!

Ahaha, the way his eyes shine like Christmas tree lights cracked me up! Very festive:dancingtree:

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's so cute!!

Ahaha, the way his eyes shine like Christmas tree lights cracked me up! Very festive:dancingtree:
HAHAHA! That's what I was thinking too!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He is soooo adorable!!!!!:wub:

Thanks allot if my wife sees these pics she will be gone to the mall in a flash to get Molly one:silly:
I was at the local pet shop getting his food, and I saw the hat. Couldn't resist. I'll bet Molly has one very soon too :D

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
I was at the local pet shop getting his food, and I saw the hat. Couldn't resist. I'll bet Molly has one very soon too :D
LOL you sound just like my wife her story always starts with " I was at the pet store and saw this or that and couldn't resist":nono:

I sound like the old cheapskate but deep down I enjoy the things she buys for Molly but will never admit it!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL you sound just like my wife her story always starts with " I was at the pet store and saw this or that and couldn't resist":nono:

I sound like the old cheapskate but deep down I enjoy the things she buys for Molly but will never admit it!
My hubby will say, did he really need that? I will say, but it was only 5 bucks! LOL!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
My hubby will say, did he really need that? I will say, but it was only 5 bucks! LOL!
:spittingcoffee: I bet deep down inside he enjoys it too!!!

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
What a good boy for wearing it! I tried to do the same with Molly and this is what happend....

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What a good boy for wearing it! I tried to do the same with Molly and this is what happend....

LOL!!! Wolfie is cheap. He will do or wear anything for a green bean.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts