German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is Jasmine and myself I am looking down at her my eyes are not shut

Apologies for the shirt off its HOT here in Egypt I know its a case in the USA no shirts no shoes no service but heck... 43 cel and down to 37 cel on the night..we get a lovely sea breeze however

Here is a true love photo, Jasmine does not care that I look like ET truly a gift from God.

She might be a little monster but I love her so much and I think the photo captures how much she loves me and I love her.

We bond so well and is 8 weeks old but is my true friend I had a severe epileptic seizure cracked my molar and woke up to find her licking my face upset, my wife is on her travels so was not around and I think Jasmine saved me. She was barking I could hear her but not hear her and biting my nose like she was saying come on...only those who have epilepsy would know what I am on about.

That night I took her to bed and she was there watching me like she knew I was so so so tired she stayed on that bed until 11am until I could get up

Now she is like my shadow and I keep her safe to make sure she is never harmed or stolen

I hope this photo captures the relationship I have with my little monster who opens cupboards and leaves the odd poop and wet pee I step in but choose to ignore, not to mention shoes she has chewed and also shredded my favourite bath towel :cry:

Good news is she loves water so she will be a beach dog, she loves coming in the shower with me getting sprayed and washed down

I can't wait till she grows up, here is my darling princess

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Very cute, you can tell that she loves you just by the look in her eyes...well wishes to you both...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very cute, you can tell that she loves you just by the look in her eyes...well wishes to you both...
Hey thanks my princess is coming to bed with me I am dreading the day she gets bigger

Its a tough call people in my country starving but I choose to give my dog chicken beef and eggs plus premium puppy food she is worth it

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
She definitely looks like your little buddy. Congratulations on the beautiful companion you have.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
That's precious!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
What a sweetheart, I'm glad she's fitting in so quickly :) Those darn GSD's just wiggle their way into your heart don't they ;):D

·
Registered
406 Posts
lovely :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts