German Shepherds Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
461 Posts
I don't know where to start. First, this kennel has some of the finest working lines in this country, imo. Second, All the females I see have BH titles to go along with SDA titles. This is a very good source of some very nice dogs. SDA tests the nerves of a German Shepherd in their advanced titles better than Sch, IMO. I also know Cindy's stock and I have the same lines in my kennel, and my club is an SDA club, so maybe I know a little about her dogs and their titles from first hand.
I would get a puppy from Cindy and True-haus in a heartbeat. Of course if you don't know SDA or have never seen a SDA trial or SDA titled dog.....Well???
It doesn't make me any difference where the OP get a dog from, but since he asked about True Haus, I would sugeest he/she go look at her dogs and come back and tell us what he finds. Then we can see which of the opposite opinions on this kennel is closest to the truth.
I'm right along with Cliff, Cindy has some really nice dogs over at her place and feel you would be very happy with one of them!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.