German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Cute little guy, and was this your first stacking attempt? Not bad at all ^_^

My kiddo was really awkward at this age and a lot of things changed for the better later on.

He has nice feet, pasterns look a bit weak. Rear angulation looks good, steep croup, flat withers, short neck, body looks a bit short, short upperarm. Hard to make out his topline with it blending into your dark shirt ;) Pigment looks good as well, bone looks good.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cute little guy, and was this your first stacking attempt? Not bad at all ^_^
Yeah I try to stack him a couple times just for fun but I usually do it by myself which makes it 10x harder.
This was the first time I actually had help so it turned out a lot better than I expected. :)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Every dog is different, but if I were you I would definitely continue getting more stacked shots. I usually do it at every month and half month. He's in that awkward age right now, when he'll even out just varies for each dog.

Plus it's fun to have a growth comparison down the road! ^_^

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I'll definitely keep getting more shots it's very fun looking at how much he grew so far comparing photos. Can't wait for his markings to come in. I usually try to get some pics every week just to get him used to it but it's hard doing it solo. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts