German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've officially lost myself in this board haha! There was a thread (I thought sticky) someone had a ton of good questions to make sure to ask breeders when starting the process of looking to see who you want to get a dog from. I've looked through so many back posts, etc on so many of the sub catagories in here but I can't seem to find it. Anyone know which thread I am talking about? I'm sorry!

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
I remember the thread you are talking about.
It seems a week or so ago all the stickies got erased. I think some are back, but maybe someone else know where to find the rest of them? and the specific one you are talking about.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
If you can remember a few exact key phrases from the list you're referring to and do searches on those phrases you might be able to find it that way. What I find a post on a forum that I want to keep, I will actually bookmark the page in my browser. That won't help you now but if you learn to make a habit of doing that, what you want to find later on should be easier next time around

·
Registered
3,204 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awww man figures huh?! I was just starting to go back and organize all my notes so I can keep everything together.

I tried to remember and search yesterday but I've been reading so much on here that it all runs together in my head. So that is when I made this post.

I'm going to start bookmarking, but can that be erased over time as well if the thread goes away?

Maybe I should just start another thread and ask lol!

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts