German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to this?? I think Caja's Mom is doing an AD with Panther....I am taking Komet up to meet his dad's owner....

Lee

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Wish I could be there, to meet Trish and Panther and Errow, and get a chance to visit with Heiko again... Have fun!!!

·
Registered
31,710 Posts
Where is it at, Lee?

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
I would love to come out and if I can get my advanced license by then I definitely will! :)

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
might be a smaller turn out since it's the same weekend as the WUSV qualifier.
We had to reschedule our trial because of this.

What is Caja's mom and Panther doing cheating on us in Buffalo?! (kidding, kidding...we aren't doing an AD at our rescheduled one :) )

·
Registered
808 Posts
Doing an AD in mid-July wasn't high on my list of things to do this year.
Then of course it looks like it is going to be super hot anyway. Fun, Fun...

·
Premium Member
11,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Buffalo Schutzhund Club in Amherst NY....going to take Komet to meet his dad!

Lee

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Anyone going to this?? I think Caja's Mom is doing an AD with Panther....I am taking Komet up to meet his dad's owner....

Lee
If you go, I'll be driving out to meet you with Nala. It's probably too late to enter for AD or Open but I would love to meet you.

·
Premium Member
11,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh - I am going!!! I have never been up since the K litter was born and would like to meet with Richard (and hopefully Radek is there too!!!) so we can mess around with Komet! I stay at Trish and Kevin's which is very close by...hope to get there late Friday afternoon

It is a trial, not a show...so no "open" class - but you could PROBABLY get in for the AD - do you have scorebook??? Not sure how that works with scorebook on Pink Papers! Judge is Heiko Grube....who your dad might know?

Lee

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
They are offering an AD?! Oh this may change things....

I don't think the Regionals here in June are offering one.....

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Oh - I am going!!! I have never been up since the K litter was born and would like to meet with Richard (and hopefully Radek is there too!!!) so we can mess around with Komet! I stay at Trish and Kevin's which is very close by...hope to get there late Friday afternoon

It is a trial, not a show...so no "open" class - but you could PROBABLY get in for the AD - do you have scorebook??? Not sure how that works with scorebook on Pink Papers! Judge is Heiko Grube....who your dad might know?

Lee
Ah, ok. Good to know.
Not sure if I'm going to be there for both days, since I wouldn't know where to stay over but I'll definitely be there for one of them. Let me know which day is better for you and that's the day I'll come. :D

·
Registered
808 Posts
Pretty sure the AD is going to be run Saturday evening. The rest of the titles on Sunday. I have talked to Ken a few times this week about it.

·
Registered
31,710 Posts
This stinks...everyone will be there and DD has SAT's this Saturday so I can't come!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Lee and I will be around on Sunday too. I don't think the judge is getting in until Saturday afternoon.

·
Registered
31,710 Posts
Really? It's only a 3.5 hour drive so I could make it by afternoon.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Doing an AD in mid-July wasn't high on my list of things to do this year.
Then of course it looks like it is going to be super hot anyway. Fun, Fun...
Yes, the irony is that this weekend will probably be hotter than in July!

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Really? It's only a 3.5 hour drive so I could make it by afternoon.
Same here. It's only a three hour drive to Bufallo. By the way, I'm going to be easily found. Just look for the most REDNECK truck. You will know what I'm talking about once you see it. :rofl:

·
Registered
808 Posts
HA HA, Figures it turns out to be just like July temp wise. The forecast seems to have changed quite a bit for Sunday though barely mid 70's.

·
Premium Member
11,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
12 miles in the rain!! Judge Heiko G rode a bike with the two dogs.....Panther got hers with ease and Komet Wolfstraum now can add the AD too! Dad's owner Richard, Buffalo club's training director took Komet....

Lee

1 - 20 of 20 Posts