German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
15,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up as stray and He has lovely personalities..PLEASE HELP

Location--Trenton Animal Shelter [Phone number removed per Shelter Request]

He seem to be OK with other dogs, maybe 7-8 years old.
They don't seem to have obvious health problems.
The shelter is very full so they are urgent.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Re: Trenton, NJ. Stray Sr. M Black&Red. PTS SOON!!!

bump

·
Registered
4,459 Posts

This boy and the other one are very urgent as the shelter is overcrowded, they need commitment by Monday.
The AC officer is very nice and does not want to kill them. He kept saying that they are nice dogs. She is neglected and needs grooming, but was moving well and did not seem to have hip problems.
Can someone evaluate them (especially how they do with other dogs)? I have a contact phone number for the weekend.

·
Registered
127 Posts

Hope everything works out for this sweet boy!

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Re: Trenton, NJ. Stray Sr. M Black&Red. PTS SOON

ok we have a rescue for these dogs BUT we need a pull and hold till the weekend. I will be able to do transport then. Is there anyone that can pull and hold for us? Email me please!!!! I cannot email back nor get Freaken phone calls. It has been a really bad week. But please we can save these babies if we can find a temp holding place.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts

Any boaring kennel close by that we can use to buy some time? I may be able to help with part of the transportation- are they going to MD?

·
Registered
325 Posts

What rescue is taking these dogs? I may be able to help till the weekend. I am leaving for Philly in a hour so please get back to me ASAP to see what we can work out. I PM my # to namemyne.

·
Registered
325 Posts

I did try and call the shelter 3 times and the same woman answered all 3 times. She knew nothing about them going to rescue. I asked to speak to the manager all 3 times and it just rang and rang.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts

bump

·
Registered
1,250 Posts

EVERYONE!!! OK..PLEASE DO ..DO NOT CALL ANYMORE!!!! okay i was told by the shelter they are getting tons of calls it is a small busy understaffed shelter...if you want to the dogs...GO GET THEM !!DO NOT CALL PLEASE....moderators please remove miraims number....thank you they are there and need rescue if you can;t rescue don;t call...just go get them...please

·
Registered
1,250 Posts

if a rescue is taking them ONLY the rescue calls......PLEASE

·
Registered
1,781 Posts

Ok I am checking up on their outcome but I believe we have a puller for both of these babies tonight. I did get my pm but I have been out of the state and my phone is not working properly. I will be emailing the foster all the information everyone has sent me. I want to move these babies on Sunday if possible. If needed I will do the entire transport to Md.

I will keep everyone updated as best I can. Thank you for all your help.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts

Ok everyone thank you for your offers. Both these babies are out, safe and in foster care. They are in dire need of a bath but very loving. If you want to help with their care please email me. Thanks again guys.

Mods mark these babies saved please

·
Registered
1,781 Posts

ok here is an update on this poor boy. It seems he is in pretty bad shape. His rear and tail are infested with maggots. Say a prayer for these two. As always help is appreciated. Cross all paws and tails and hope the former owners get what they deserve in the end.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts