German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up as stray and She has lovely personalities..PLEASE HELP

Location--Trenton Animal Shelter [Phone Number Removed per Shelter REquest]
He seem to be OK with other dogs, maybe 7-8 years old.
They don't seem to have obvious health problems.
The shelter is very full so they are urgent.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
What is up with her ears and the spot on her paw??? And her legs... I think she does have health problems... obvious ones..

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Poor baby ... hopefully someone will come to her rescue.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
poor baby....looks like lots of neglect to me. fly biten ears and her poor coat is in terrible condition, looks like she was once a beauty. maybe with some love and lots of tlc she would be again. I hope there someone out there to help this sweetie.

·
Registered
15,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just copied this information when I split the dogs to their own thread. She has a lot of coat thinning on one back leg also.

Val

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
ok i noticed the sore?? on her one leg..and i am willing to do anything if someone would consider any fostering

·
Registered
66 Posts
Oh I hope someone has room for this poor, neglected dog! She deserves to be spoiled and loved as it is so obvious she was ill treated until now. Lots of good vibes being sent her way!!

Joanna

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
This poor, poor girl. How horrible for her.

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
She and the other one are very urgent as the shelter is overcrowded, they need commitment by Monday.
The AC officer is very nice and does not want to kill them. He kept saying that they are nice dogs. She is neglected and needs grooming, but was moving well and did not seem to have hip problems.
Can someone evaluate them (especially how they do with other dogs)? I have a contact phone number for the weekend.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
i can Monday

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
bump

·
Registered
127 Posts
Poor Girl! She needs a bath, some meds for her sore, some meds for her Fly Strike and some TLC! I really hope she can find someone to give her the love and attention she needs!

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
ok see the male's thread. We have a rescue for both of them but we need a pull and temp fostering till the weekend. Please we can save both of these babies but we need some temporary help. Email if you can help. I can receive but can't reply from my phone and am not getting calls till much later. So if you can help just let the shelter know and when I get home I will respond.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Bump, anybody out east??
She looks like she has had a hard life.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
they have been evaluated by staff and passed flying colors..please NO MORE CALLS.....

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
they have been evaluated by staff and passed flying colors..please NO MORE CALLS.....

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Ok this baby is safe. See the males thread for more info

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
HURRAY...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SAVING THESE TWO!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts