German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: 2 VERY URGENT IN KILL SHELTER TRENTON N.J.

I WAS WITH THEM..THEY ARE TERRIFIC the red/black is a male and the sable is a more petite female...

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Please..i know we have a lot of folks in the east coast on this board...i pray for these dogs the male was so regla looking and the poor girl wouldn;t even lift her head..i know i don;t have to tell folks how they are we all know..i am trying all i can do...

·
Registered
12,142 Posts

these two regal animals need help NOW!!!! they were picked up as strays and both have lovely personalities..PLEASE HELP THEM!! location--Trenton Animal Shelter 6099893254 ask for Miriam she is great!!please someone..

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

8-10 at least..maybe younger..i can do more of an evaluation i hope they don;t get lost in a shuffle...:(

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

bump

·
Registered
4,459 Posts

More information would definitely help. Also regarding their general health.

·
Registered
9,025 Posts

Please use the Urgent Title Format when starting a new thread.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

i do what i can being disabled..and all i get is berated everytime i post...and these are caps---NO ONE HERE IS INTERESTED IN HELPING ME...ONLY IF I WRITE IN CAPS??? THATS WHAT THIS BOARD IS ABOUT??? SAD ...VERY SAD

·
Registered
4,459 Posts

I talked to the shelter.
They came in separately and were strays so little is known about them. They seem to be OK with other dogs.
The male is probablty the older one, maybe 7-8, the female is younger. They don't seem to have obvious health problems.
The shelter is very full so they are urgent. The female is available now, the male will be available tomorrow.

Can someone in the area evaluate them?

·
Registered
9,025 Posts

Quote: i do what i can being disabled..and all i get is berated everytime i post...
I am sorry if you took my request on this thread as berating you.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

thank you rebel...

·
Registered
15,138 Posts

I think we should close this thread and start a thread for each dog. It gets WAY too confusing where there are multiple dogs on a thread "UNLESS" they have to be pulled/rescued together.

Wisc.Tiger - Admin
Val

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

Good idea Val! And 9071 I read your post a few days ago asking someone to email you immediately which I did (I'm thinking it was about these two), in fact I emailed you twice asking what I could do to help. When I didn't hear back from you I sent you a PM. I never did hear back from you, so I don't think your statement is fair-the Mods are just trying to keep the boards consistant so we can all use them.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

as i said please email me directly as i can't get on the board most of the time...i can send that to you if you like close all the treads then you are the bosses

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

as i said please email me directly as i can't get on the board most of the time...i can send that to you if you like close all the treads then you are the bosses

1 - 20 of 29 Posts