German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my 10 month old male to the vet today cuz he has a pinkish lump on his nose. Vet said it was a button tumor and put him on antibiotics. Is there anything else I can do to help make it go away?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,391 Posts
Saw your other thread...so did the vet aspirate it? or just test drive abx. on what he/she "thinks" is viral..?:rolleyes:

Note: cannot treat a virus w/abx.

virus's have to run their course, think cold/flu...boost the immune system with a natural diet

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No he didn't. He basically said if it doesn't go swsy in 2 weeks or at least get smaller to have it removed. Im thinking about getting this as an immune system booster. Thoughts?

·
Registered
5,391 Posts
No he didn't. He basically said if it doesn't go swsy in 2 weeks or at least get smaller to have it removed. Im thinking about getting this as an immune system booster. Thoughts?

Dr Harvey's E-Mune Boost - Immune System Supplement For Dogs 8 oz:Amazon:pet Supplies

the link didn't work...try the products website and link that.

what do you feed?
recent vx.?
did you start any HW/flea/tick treatment just prior?

if it is a wart, it's possible having it removed will cause it to come back in clusters. wouldn't have it done until the contents are checked by fine needle aspirite and maybe x-ray...another thread of recent - dog had lump on neck - i think 10 month old pup too, could be wrong - but young...there was a cawliflower type growth below in the x-ray

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok so he has been on this antibiotic for almost a week now and the bump has not gotten any smaller. Im starting to worry im gonna have to get it (whatever it is) removed. I thought about taking him to a different vet to see if they can tell what it is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts