German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Group obedience class 1x a week. I've been making her down for almost everything because she does it in slow motion. Mon-Fri I started doing livingroom commands with Lakota again, about 15 minutes. I switch up the order, to keep her guessing what Im going to ask for box, sit, stand, down, touch, get ready (heel position). Then we've been going for our group, 3 dog fun walk, loose lead, we do a sit/stay on the road. Today a pick up passed us and she stayed, unfortuneately when the pick up came back from around the corner, she broke the stay, big dogs didn't. When we get back to the yard I wait till they are away from me and do a recall.
Today I had some cookies in my pocket when I came out of the house, while we were walking out to the barn, she smelled them and kept a perfect heel position to the barn.
At night I'm pretty wiped out so I don't do much. I keep telling myself I do what I can.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.