German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hosting a training seminar with some amazing trainers from Holland.

Some of Sandra's accomplishments:
Rocco: PH 1 436 (out of 440) PH2 445 (out of 455) Object guard 349 (out of 356)

Onyx from my first litter, son of Rocco PH1 430 (out of 440)

Brandy PH1 438 (out of 440)

Shelby PH1 428 (out of 435)

Ferdi from my F-litter PH1 436 (out of 440) Object guard 406 (100% score) Nomination match to select for championship 406 (100% score) 2013 Champion Object Guard.
Ferdi left to the US in 2013 to serve and in 2015 he got back to Holland. PH2 443 (out of 450) Participate several matches and won (too much to mention)

All above mentioned KNPV certificates are with Honor/praise.

Breder of Workingdogs since 2010 (workingdog kennel "Van Rosan".

Bred, raised and trained several dogs for police departments in the US and in Holland.

Some of Renko's accomplishments.

National Level KNPV Decoy
Titled multiple dogs in KNPV
(Admittedly, I haven't got all the info on Renko)
He is an amazing decoy and person that I have worked with multiple times in the past.

67929648_371631673542516_9166429901610287104_n by Jeremy Friedman, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Not that I can go, but I have been to Chico. I use to live in Willits. Just wanted to say if anyone was travelling, you can easily make it a nice one week vacay on either side of the seminar.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You've had them out before, right?

I've been to a couple seminars with them before. This is the first time I've personally brought them out. They are amazing people! Great trainers and I've got something out of it every time. This seminar will be less KNPV/APA specific, and more about training, foundation and stuff like that. Well, basically anything people want to learn about. We have four days of training so...

·
Registered
3,946 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Awesome, wish I could make it with my KNPV girl- I would learn so much. I am far away- but is there camping available in that area if I could somehow find the time? Price of the seminar itself is very reasonable.

Any plans to do one in the Northeast?

Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome, wish I could make it with my KNPV girl- I would learn so much. I am far away- but is there camping available in that area if I could somehow find the time? Price of the seminar itself is very reasonable.

Any plans to do one in the Northeast?

Thanks for posting.
Yes, there is camping all over! It's a beautiful area. If you're RV'ing it, I might be able to hook you up as well. I'm trying to host it at the fairgrounds. I will talk to them about camping there as well.

As for the price, I'm trying to keep it as affordable as possible. I hate the fact we have to sell off kidney's to play in dog sports. I wanted it cheaper to be honest, but I'm already out about $3,000 so far. So I'd like to recover as much of that as possible.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Yes- thanks for keeping price in mind. I really wanted to do a different seminar recently but the $800 price tag was just too much. It might be possible... I'll see what I can figure out. Always wanted to work with a KNPV trainer.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The picture of the puppy with the keys in his(her?) mouth...LOVE!
Thanks! It's him. I just use whatever harness I have on puppies haha. Maybe that's why he grew up to be so feisty? He is with a K9 and sport guy now. Super fun puppy!

A couple more videos of him if interested in cuteness :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts