German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that GSD are naturally protective. But I have spoken to several people who own them and they have said that training your GSD for attack on command helps them with meeting new people. Instead of them automatically barking and grawling at a new person they just sit back and watch them for incase you need them. so my question is this. Would anyone here know how to train a dog to attack on command? we dont plan to use it but we live in the country and we have a 10yr old son who (will not know the word cause we dont want him using it if he doesnt need to) but we dont want our dog to get bad. She barks and grawls right now and backs away from people but we dont want her lunging at anyone.she warms up to them eventually but its just in the begining that worries us sometimes

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
excuse me? where do you get off? ok since you didnt get the question (obviously) she is not fearful. she backs off because we tell her too. and as for children. she loves them. and she is very protective of them. theres not a child she doesnt know. so does she like them raw? check yourself man. i dont care who you are. it was a question and whoever gave me the advise was wrong i can see that but seriously, what goes on in your head? she's just not big into men is her only problem and we have been working on that. but really guy, i dont care who you are but really, you should think before you say stuff like that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.