German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know who else to tell. I went for an extra walk, beautiful sunshine day, just me and Sonic. Took our time. Practiced all our tricks, sat at the beach and did some more, fetch, jump, weave, heel, wraps, up on the bench with, bow, crawl, target, more and more and more, two minds talking to each other.

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Training is love, as is discipline.

Like I tell my children, imagine if we didn’t care.

We’re trying to help and disseminate what we know to ultimately create greater cohesion everywhere for all life in our lives.

My children hear it from me all of the time - It’s not what we gather; it’s what we scatter.

I enjoyed your post on a few different levels.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Agree with all the above. Training and practise is also fun! It takes the guesswork out of "Who's a good boy?" Even with kids. I've a photo somewhere of my son as a 3 year old following his Dad with his toy mower while Dad was mowing the lawn.

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
My dogs might enjoy a nap on the couch, but they are much happier out working and training.
Right.

My three were doing yard work with me all day. Watching me Armor All the truck. Chasing balls, sticks n toys that we threw. Practicing bench, place, table and ramp. Got brushed for 20 mins. All toe nails done.

Now. Completely crashed in various areas of my home - their “spots”.

Routine. Exercise. Routine. Exercise.

Oh. Best of all, the cold is coming!

Reactions: islanddog
1 - 8 of 8 Posts