German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I've just signed up for a canine good citizen class for my rescue girl, Grace who's 2. We've only attended the first session so far. However, as mentioned in other threads, she's had some health concerns I've been sorting out such as determining why she's so thin, doesn't want to keep her food down all the time, testing for EPI.
And lately she's been acting worse, and I'm wondering if I should just cancel the class altogether until she's 100%. I worry I may confuse her refusing a command with her not feeling herself - which wouldn't be fair. I've also emailed the club to see what they say.

·
Banned
1,829 Posts
I would put it off till you find out what is wrong with her. I hope its nothing serious.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I have to agree also to put it off until she is better. Anytime you get ready for any test your nerves will be frayed which will also be felt by her.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had a hunch thats what I should probably do. What I had thought was just a new dog in a new situation, what with her inconsistant eating and all has turned into something more, and we both could do without added pressure.

Thank you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts