German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

So our GSD is coming trained -- he's a Sch III. After reading many helpful posts, it sounds like, aside from joining our local Sch club, my fiance and I should also join an obedience class for bonding and pack leadership purposes. We're all for classes and bonding..so..

Does it need to be some specific Sch class? Or since we are specifically doing this just for bonding & leadership purposes, will any obedience class for adult dogs do?

THanks!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you everyone! All great constructive advice!! We were worried about him being bored so great suggestions -- we are looking into some advanced obedience classes for bonding and funny enough for my fiance who is not much of a disciplinarian either!

We have also contacted the breeder (and going for a visit this weekend) to see Xano in action and to get some face to face time with the breeder to find out all the things you mentioned re: his training. Great feedback -- thank you.

I definitely hear all of you - Xano may have been trained but it's like a race car. Just because it's a race car doesn't mean I could get in and drive it like one! I need some training myself! and of course the bonding will be key (and fun)

Thanks again to all!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.