German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I had to be out of the house early. I got up at 5:15 to take care of the boys. I pottied, fed and played with them. Of course they wanted to keep playing as I was trying to get out of the house, so I did what any good mom would do and put Apollo in bed with DH. LOL

He got up and moving and was watching Apollo. Took him outside cause according to DH he drank so much he knew he was gonna pee. LOL

Anyways, he started walking down the hall and turn to call Apollo and both dogs were just sitting watching him. He called Apollo again and he said Apollo acted like he wanted to come but he was "stuck". Apollo was squirming and trying to move but couldn't. DH walked back down the hall to see why the squirming puppy wasnt moving, and he said Rocky had one of his front paws on Apollos's tail and he was holding there. LOL

DH said he look at Rocky and said he name and Rocky cocked his head and smiled, before he "released" Apollo. DH said I dont know how you do this every morning. They have too much energy.

Things sure have gotten interesting around our house since Apollo came home.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Originally Posted By: DSudd
DH walked back down the hall to see why the squirming puppy wasnt moving, and he said Rocky had one of his front paws on Apollos's tail and he was holding there. LOL

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Too funny!!!

Rocky was just helping Apollo learn "stay"!

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
I bet you Rocky was trying to get him in trouble
LOL

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would not put it past Rocky. LOL They are quite a pair, I cant wait to see what they will be like a year from now. At first Apollo started all the wrestling.

As of yesterday Rocky will start it, but try to be innocent about it. He will walk right next to Apollo and drop his tennis ball or "accidentally" bump into him. Told DH definitely gotta get a camcorder.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Sounds like a lot of fun to me..lol. I can picture the whistle smilie while rocky is holding on to apollo's tail!!! lol

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Doggie dad appreciate the advice, but if you read my original post, I said DH got out of bed with the pup. There is no point in both of us being up at 5:30. IMO morning time is a great opportunity for me to bond with both of the boys, and DH does the same thing at night. We are trying to get Apollo to learn that we are both pack leaders and he can count on both of us.

We BOTH take care of both pups.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts