German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I have a 5 month old puppy and am looking for a recommendation for a trainer/training facility around the Main Line area. Preferably, someone with behavior modification experience as well as working dog training.

More specifically, in addition to covering basic/advanced obedience training I would like to address the following:
- counter conditioning and desensitization: cats, shadows

Thanks in advance and appreciate it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Brian Hendricks is out of south jersey but has numerous clients on the Main line and comes to the house. Very experience trainer of shepherds and malinois. A large number of us in the area do schutzhund with him but he has many regular pet clients as well. If the pet has more serious issues such as OCD/severe anxiety I would recommend Dr Reisner a veterinary behaviorist in Delaware county as medication would likely be needed also.

·
Registered
31,980 Posts
Brian Hendricks is out of south jersey but has numerous clients on the Main line and comes to the house. Very experience trainer of shepherds and malinois. A large number of us in the area do schutzhund with him

Oh!!! I need to talk to you!!! He was highly recommended to me by Art Shaw.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yes Art comes up occasionally to trial or train with us at Brians. He is outstanding. I also have an Odin(Arts stud dog) puppy that I started there but primarily have been working a young male from my last litter . He is a handful so Brians help has been much needed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts