German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find things that are convenient for me and healthy for my dog in the way of raw feeding.

I love these steaks they sell at TJ's that are packaged well (i.e. they don't leak and such) and they're really easy to feed. Oro sure likes them. :)

Does anyone here feed these steaks (or something similar) to their dog? Is there anything comparable you can recommend? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I have never run across something that's 'convenient' for me in terms of just buying it and tossing it in the freezer til feeding time. The only thing I can think of that's that convenient and balanced nutritionally is if I bought pre-packaged raw such as NV medallions, which carry an outrageous price tag. :crazy:

·
Registered
14,034 Posts
I am trying to find things that are convenient for me and healthy for my dog in the way of raw feeding.

I love these steaks they sell at TJ's that are packaged well (i.e. they don't leak and such) and they're really easy to feed. Oro sure likes them. :)

Does anyone here feed these steaks (or something similar) to their dog? Is there anything comparable you can recommend? Thanks.
I would check to see if they have any solution or marinade added to them. If not, they would acceptable as part of the diet (there's more to it than just a steak :) ) but they will be awfully expensive! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts