German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you use to keep track of your points? Do you have a spreadsheet or database that you use? I found this app for the Iphone and it looks interesting. Gemedet Software - Agility Title Tracker

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Agility Record Book without a doubt! I tried phone apps (even paid $25 for one) but none of them come close to ARB- which is FREE!

I use it to keep track of trials I've entered, planning to enter, and if confirmed or not:

And when you drill into each location/trial, it's really convenient to put in info about if you need hotel reservations, or even if you need to document what classes you entered in case you need a move up:

It's pretty easy to enter run information for each trial:

And it can aggregate all your points so you can see exactly what you have:

It runs on Mac or Windows and did I mention that it's FREE?? I really love it. I couldn't keep track of things without it.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
What do you use to keep track of your points? Do you have a spreadsheet or database that you use? I found this app for the Iphone and it looks interesting. Gemedet Software - Agility Title Tracker
Took a look at Agility Title Tracker just now. The very fact that it does not provide for a way to keep track of yard per second times is an absolute deal breaker for me. YPS tells you if your team is improving- getting faster as your experience grows and as you try new things. Without the ability to track this stat, you're missing a seriously important piece of data in my mind.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Agility Record Book without a doubt! I tried phone apps (even paid $25 for one) but none of them come close to ARB- which is FREE!

It runs on Mac or Windows and did I mention that it's FREE?? I really love it. I couldn't keep track of things without it.
Great!!! I love free too.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I downloaded the software and installed it. I've only had time to enter one trial but so far I really like it. Will be nice to have all the information in one place. Really nice software for free.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts