German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many toys does ur pup have?? i took a pic today....just what i cleaned up inside to vaccume...lets say Maggie has a toy a day!! Interactive balls and chews and just things she liked that i let her have as a toy. yes i give her old boxes or old cat toys she likes to drag arpund with her... she is with me 24/7. My father stopped over and said she had to many toys....

Attachments

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Lol she sure does have a lot of toys. I have a huge wooden type planter from home goods. I put in the coat closet filled with toys- it used to be the kids communal toy box. We get the bark box delivered monthly they sure know when that box is for them. One of the kids must of put some boxes on the bench around xmas time amazon deliveries. One of the boxes was a bark box and max knew it was and helped him self -he did not wait for us to open it lol!!!!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I don't think your dad would be impressed with my dog's toy collection. Mind you, he is 4 years old so we've been collecting longer than you. Substitute your bone type chewing toys for some wubbas, squeaky balls and squeaky animals, double the quantity, and your dog would be right at home at my place. My house usually has quite a few toys on the floor. He has quite a tall toy container, with a bosu next to it as a foot stool, so he can have a good rummage (and balance workout) when he's after something in particular.

When I occasionally buy a dog toy with my grocery shopping, he's located and liberated it before I've finished unloaded the car. All my groceries are respectfully ignored. What can I say .... he has a great prey drive and needs them all (maybe).

·
Super Moderator
4,831 Posts
I suggest you rotate toys. After awhile our dogs can get bored with them. Or so some people say. I find mine have a few favorites but they don't mind giving a toy brought out of storage a little tussle for a short while.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts