German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going through these like butter. Been using the plastic ones that come with the bags, but he chews off the cheap plastic clip. I use a Kong short leash with a strong metal loop specially for the poop bags.

Take me to school!

·
Banned
1,255 Posts
When we lived in an apt, I had the same problem, the cheap plastic clip was always breaking, and I wouldn’t realize it was gone until they pooped, and I went for a bag. I just ended up getting a lanyard, and clipping it to that around my neck. Never had a problem with them after that. It also handy when I went from one dog to two and was using an ecollar for corrections. I would clip that to the lanyard too, and not lose a hand trying to keep the remote close.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I had the same issue with the clip breaking. I gave up with those bag holders. I keep rolls of poop bags in my jacket pockets, my purse, in the car, in the truck. When not wearing a jacket I just tie two bags to the loop handle on the leash on my way out the door. Only having one dog that works for me.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Gotta go offleash ecollar! Lol that's what we do. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I'm low tech...I just stuff a couple of poop bags in my pocket or jacket pocket.
If I'm wearing a dress, I tie them around the leash before heading out...(yes, I have become that person who walks the dog in a work dress and sneakers, LOL).

Hmm, also, when does he chew it up? We hang our leash by the door on a hook, Rumo has never gotten his mouth on it as far as I know?

·
Registered
6,885 Posts
I do the same. I keep some in my car and some in a pocket. I keep the larger box by the door and take from there when I need them. We never need more than two bags for any outing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts