German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I buy Duke TOTW online ? Of course looking for the best price I can get. I think we conquered his allergies he's been grain free for about 4 weeks and his skin has improved a LOT he still itches from time to time but otherwise I think he's in good shape :) He was on Bison TOTW but now I am going to try the Salmon since he seems to enjoy salmon.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
If you can buy it locally it's going to be soo much cheaper because your not paying for shipping or inflated prices to cover the fact shipping is not really free:)

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes he should love it lol :). That reminds me I think I will make him salmon jerky lol he's spoiled but I love him:)
Yea we can buy it locally not to bad pricing it's 44.99 + tax.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Where can I buy Duke TOTW online ? Of course looking for the best price I can get. I think we conquered his allergies he's been grain free for about 4 weeks and his skin has improved a LOT he still itches from time to time but otherwise I think he's in good shape :) He was on Bison TOTW but now I am going to try the Salmon since he seems to enjoy salmon.

not to be a party pooper, but id say there is very little salmon in the Pacific Stream. its mainly ocean fish meal, and at 24% protein, i dont really think there is much of that either.:(

·
Registered
80 Posts
Wetlands is their highest protein formula at 32%. That is the one I use.

·
Registered
40 Posts
We found a local boutique pet shop here that sells TOTW's 15pd bag for around $30. It was the same price as the Wellness puppy food we are currently feeding Mac. It was about $10 cheaper than Petsmart.

Google pawtique, Charlotte NC.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Do you have a local feed store? We get ours there for about $36.00.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts