German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I buy Duke TOTW online ? Of course looking for the best price I can get. I think we conquered his allergies he's been grain free for about 4 weeks and his skin has improved a LOT he still itches from time to time but otherwise I think he's in good shape :) He was on Bison TOTW but now I am going to try the Salmon since he seems to enjoy salmon.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes he should love it lol :). That reminds me I think I will make him salmon jerky lol he's spoiled but I love him:)
Yea we can buy it locally not to bad pricing it's 44.99 + tax.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Where can I buy Duke TOTW online ? Of course looking for the best price I can get. I think we conquered his allergies he's been grain free for about 4 weeks and his skin has improved a LOT he still itches from time to time but otherwise I think he's in good shape :) He was on Bison TOTW but now I am going to try the Salmon since he seems to enjoy salmon.

not to be a party pooper, but id say there is very little salmon in the Pacific Stream. its mainly ocean fish meal, and at 24% protein, i dont really think there is much of that either.:(

·
Registered
40 Posts
We found a local boutique pet shop here that sells TOTW's 15pd bag for around $30. It was the same price as the Wellness puppy food we are currently feeding Mac. It was about $10 cheaper than Petsmart.

Google pawtique, Charlotte NC.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Do you have a local feed store? We get ours there for about $36.00.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.