German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
9,604 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! TOTW is a great food. Nature's Variety makes a raw frozen diet and a freeze dried raw diet- I've only used the raw. It comes in patties or small medallions. But you can always add your own raw meat, eggs, yogurt and if you stay with TOTW you probably won't need supplements, although many people might suggest that you do.

· Registered
9,604 Posts
I agree- I feed the Nature's Variety Instinct Rabbit dry and vary the frozen raw depending on what my vet has, that's the only place I can get it in my town. So far the venison has been the biggest hit but they grew up on the chicken and beef patties because of the size. I was adding the raw to the dry but ended up not mixing them and replacing a dry meal with a raw every couple of meals. I don't feed any supplements, just add an egg or yogurt or cheese now and then

· Registered
9,604 Posts
I was lucky enough to be able to visit my pups before they came home. The breeder is about an hour and a half away so my husband patiently drove there every other week or so just so I wouldn't drive him nuts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.